Reinert Weishaar Attorneys at Law handles estate planning, preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives. From small estates and simple wills to large, complicated estates, the firm’s lawyers have experience in providing counseling to individuals, families and businesses with their estate planning issues, including:
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Life insurance planning, evaluation and trusts
- Business succession planning, including drafting of buy-sell agreements
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Charitable trusts and foundation issues
The firm is also involved in the probate and administration of estates, guardianships and conservatorships. Finally, the firm’s practice includes litigation involving wills, estates and trusts.