Anne McCartney Ghere graduated from St. Louis University’s Law School in 2003 after attending and obtaining her bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Iowa. After interning at the Circuit Attorney’s Office in the City of St. Louis during Law School, she worked as an Assistant Circuit Attorney for three years specializing in general felony and misdemeanor jury and bench trials. Anne also worked for a couple years at The Gunn Law Firm where she worked on various legal matters including preparing and drafting Wills and Trusts, and complex civil litigation. Prior to working at the Reinert Weishaar Attorneys at Law, she spent seven years as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney at the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. Anne McCartney Ghere’s various background experience in both criminal and civil litigation has helped prepare her for both the simple and complex work required to represent clients at Reinert Weishaar Attorneys at Law.
- Air Energy Global awarded more than $4.3M in default judgment in suit alleging escrow scheme
- Missouri Laws on Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- No, You’re Not In A Common-Law Marriage After 7 Years Together
- Class certification order in property tax sale scheme stands; Losses may be determined by sub classes
- ‘Boilerplate’ search warrants once again cause trouble for defendants, St. Louis police